Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yay! I’ve made it! Over 100 followers

When I first started blogging, I knew I wanted to have followers that were also friends. To have people that WANTED to read, not just reading because they think they have to. I am proud to say that I have gained 104 followers in this time, and I happy to have all of you here. I am glad we have met {or have we} if not- You should come join my new linky- (it isn’t up yet) I’m not even sure what day it is going to be on, but I do know that I love getting to know you guys better, so it’s on it’s way with something new to post each week about you. This is also a way for OTHER people to learn about you. If you have a business, this would be great to show people the YOU behind the business (which I ♥)..

But I’ll update that later. I have so much to do today my head is spinning, but it’s a good kind of spinning- not the exorcism kind (although I do feel like that sometimes ☺) But who doesn’t when they have small kids that are handfuls =)

But I am also going to make a button for all of you that I ♥.. that you can place on your blog when I write about you or feature something you do, or just because you are the most awesome followers on the planet♥

gotta love em though =)

But anyway- thanks for being a friend, a follower, and a fellow blog sister.

I love each and everyone of you.

When I had 1 I was SOO excited, and NOW look at me- over 100.

Thanks again

♥ Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts