Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Munchie Mug Review

Innovative in both concept and design the patented spill-resistant Munchie Mug eliminates snack-time messes for children 10 months and older.

Features:

  • Secure Screw-On Top with Easy Grip Handle
  • Soft fabric closure for sensitive little hands
  • Easy to clean: Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
  • Great for healthy snacking: Cereals, dried fruits, crackers, etc.
  • Additional stay-fresh lid included for keeping snacks fresh when mug is not in use
  • Economically friendly: Made in the United States of America
  • Child friendly: Made of all FDA food grade compliant materials
  • Environmentally friendly: Made of 100% recyclable materials & eliminates waste created by plastic snack baggies that are used once and thrown away. Use the Munchie Mug, again, again, and again!!!

I have to say I love it. I really do. They offer 3 colors which are blue, pink, and yellow.






I chose the yellow one, so that both my kids could use it. It was a very nice thing to have after shampooing the carpet. No more spills and no more mess. It came with a bowl and lid and then the Munchie lid that goes on top.

It was easy to take with us. Just pack it with the clear lid, and when they are ready to eat, just put the other lid on and wa-lah.

They liked it, and I liked it. I thought it was a very innovative product, and it’s nice to have clean carpets for once LOL.

the spandex type fabric at the top keeps them from being able to spill it while still letting them reach their hands in it to grab a snack.

but she couldn’t. She did figure out how to reach in and grab a bunch which led to a couple of apple jacks on the floor, but I was still super impressed with the product and totally recommend it to other moms for the house, car, camping, movies, or just anything. It is very cute and awesome.

You can look or buy {here}

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts