--> 
»

Friday, August 6, 2010

Exhaustion has taken over♥ at least for awhile.

Im-always-me_thumbI started this blog as a craft blog, and I haven’t even been doing much crafting. Between my kids and cleaning the house, I have been pooped. I have been working at some things but still haven’t managed to pull together a tutorial yet. There will be, soon, I promise. I just wish I could get over this fatigue and exhaustion but it doesn’t help when I hardly get any sleep and I have so much to do. I totally needed to go to the grocery today, but it’s put off, because I simply just feel like sleeping for 2 whole days. I SOOO wish I could, but my kids just won’t let me…

Peace__thumb

Tumblr_l60324yiut1qzfx0qo1_400_thumb

So I am going to down another cup of coffee and see if it makes a difference..

hopefully, it will and you will see a tutorial up on here, posted by me…

YAY

Images_thumb

♥Jess

p.s. don’t forget to email me your tutorials to post on here so you can grab a totally rockin featured button.♥

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!