Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 6, 2010

Vapur Reusable Water Bottle {Review}

I hate drinking tap water. I don’t know what it is about tap water that I hate so much, but I do. So I started buying bottled water. I love bottled water, but hated throwing so much plastic away. I couldn’t figure out how to re-craft it, so I just started buying the gallon jug water and trying to find something to keep it in.

I have bought numerous bottled water holders that didn’t fit the bill. They would either leak or it seemed like I couldn’t even take a drink, so I was amazed when I received the vapur. If you haven’t seen or heard of these awesome little water bottles, you will now. They are amazing…

and I am never going back to regular water carriers again. Why? Because I have found the perfect one. Vapur is BPA Free, reusable, attachable, identifiable, freezable, and washable.

How can something be so amazing?

It was. I tested it. Although I don’t have a dishwasher, my mom does- and it lasted and came out cleaner than ever. I froze it and it didn’t bust, much to my amazement. I wrote on it, and it didn’t come off. It clips to anything you clip it to. It was amazing how this water bottle could stand the tests I put it through.

“Every Vapur is made from ultra-durable, FDA-approved, BPA-free polymer. Vapur is designed to withstand everyday use and regular cleaning. The inner layer is odor, taste, and stain resistant. To clean, simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher then air dry as needed to remove any residual moisture.
Vapur can be sealed tight for packing and can even be frozen! Tip: freeze and use Vapur as a portable ice-pack or to keep water cold for a long journey.”

The biggest reason for loving this amazing anti-water bottle is that it is eco-friendly. The more you use it, the more you reduce your carbon footprints.

don’t forget to get yours before your kiddo’s head back to school. {here}

♥Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts