Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, November 7, 2011

Eshakti Review

 

Eshakti (The Company)

Their Mission:

• To make every customer look her absolute best.
• Provide amazing styles and a wide variety of fabrics and color choices in all sizes from 0-26.
• Ensure the best possible fit and fall by providing all customers with the ability to personalize any item.

Their Vision:

• One size does not fit all and all sizes are not created equal. For too long women have been forced to conform to standard sizing that too often doesn’t fit properly.
• At
eShakti, a customer can shop for exactly what she wants - no compromise. She can ask for her size, including custom size and often change the style as well, and even the color in many cases. At eShakti, a customer will never hear her size is not available.

Their Policy:

• Offer trendy, comfortable styles in a selection of fabrics.
• Provide the full size selection from 0 to 26W. We also offer custom sizes.
• Empower the customer by providing the option to change the styling to suit her body.
•Simple, no hassle, money-back guarantee on sales returns.
• All items, including custom orders are shipped in 3 days or less and should arrive at your door within 7 days.

eShakti – what’s in a name!

The inspiration is from Shakti, which in Sanskrit means power. eShakti is pronounced e-Shuck-tee – but e-Shack-tee works too! eShakti is about empowering you, our customer, with customization in every design - to give you your size, your style, your color, your choice.

To give you a great fit and fall they offer you the option of choosing from Standard Sizes or giving you Custom Size measurements.
The measurements you give them is crucial to deliver the best fit and has to be as accurate as possible without any allowance or guess work.

While choosing a size, they recommend you not to go up or down with your measurements hoping to get a looser or tighter fit based on the silhouette of the product displayed.

It’s best to give them the exact body measurements and drop them an email if you need to leave any special instruction regarding the order.

You can re-design and customize any of the products to make them especially fit you. If you don’t know your measurements you may have some issues, but if you do your good to go.

They have some really cute items..

clip_image001[6] clip_image002[4] clip_image003[4]

These are from the little black dress collection.. I like all of these. They are well designed and look classic and beautiful.

clip_image004[4] clip_image005[4] clip_image006[4]

Wouldn’t these just be fabulous to keep you warm? They look so sophisticated and would bring overall appearance together. Rather than wearing a bulky over-jacket, pick something you can feel great in.

clip_image007[4] clip_image008[4] clip_image009[4] clip_image010[4]

They have managed to create dresses EVEN I will wear, and I’m telling you- I do not usually wear dresses. If I could get one of these to fit me, I would SO go for it.

clip_image011[4] clip_image012[4] clip_image013[4] clip_image014[4]

Some other very cute dresses and skirts..

clip_image015[4] clip_image016[4] clip_image017[4] clip_image018[4] clip_image019[4] clip_image020[4] clip_image021[4] clip_image022[4]

They even carry accessories.. bracelets, pins, and purses

The Product-

clip_image024[4]

These are the pants I received from Eshakti

Details:
Pleating below the removable sash tied waistband adds ease to the shape of smooth cotton poplin pants designed with flared legs and a longer inseam.

Zip fly with button-tab closure.

Back velt pockets.

Full length.

Poplin - 100% Cotton, woven, no stretch, mid-weight.

Machine wash dark colors separately.

 

My review of the pants:

I thought they were going to be great fitting black pants that I could look professional in.

I was wrong. The extra pleats made this pants swallow me whole. I don’t blame the company for this, I just wish I had picked another product other than the one I got.

The fitting was terrible, and I didn’t like how the pants felt or looked.

Eshakti would still be a good place to buy dresses from.

You can visit them on their website, facebook, and twitter.

`I was not compensated for this review. I agreed to write an honest review for an exchange of a product.

This is my opinion of the product & I thank Eshakti for allowing me this pleasure.

-Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts