Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bodycology Review

    I received Coconut-Lime Body Cream from Bodycology last year. I couldn't write the review then, because my power surged and killed my laptop. So here I have for you the review I couldn't write.

    clip_image001

    Coconut Lime Body Cream

    Uplifting

    The sweet scent of coconut mingles with refreshing lime to help relieve stress and tension – like a tropical island getaway.

    For Daily Rejuvenation: Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels – for softening that feels like blissful indulgence.

    Beneficial Ingredients:

    Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C.

    Bodycology is awesome. How awesome? VERY.

    The lotion I received made me feel like a pampered queen, and guess what? The products are cheap! So for a mom, this is amazing. Very good quality for a cheap price.

    It smelled AWESOME. I had never experienced the smell of Coconut-lime before, until Bodycology. I didn't know what to expect, but after smelling it- I fell in love- DEEP DEEP LOVE.

    It was thick, but not greasy. Smell-good but not overpowering. The added Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Vitamins made my skin feel so silky and soft.

    I have a skin disease called Keratosis pilaris (KP, also follicular keratosis).. It makes my skin kind of look like chicken skin..

    clip_image002

    Mine isn't this bad. I searched this on the net, and found this pic. But it's caused by jeans or clothes rubbing off hair follicles. I was told to use A LOT of body cream. I couldn't find any body cream that wasn't oily and greasy until Bodycology. I had tried many different creams in ranges of prices, and still Bodycology is my absolute favorite. It sinks in, doesn't stay on top of your skin, and the moisture STAYS in, and lasts all day. Most other creams I tried, I'd have to wait what seemed like a lifetime for it to dry before I could put my clothes on- because my clothes would STICK to me. How can you pass on something that feels so good, smells so good, and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg? I can't. Being a mom means being beautiful on a budget. I can't go out and spend hundreds on a beauty product when I have kids to take care of.

    Bodycology products smell and feel just like Bath & Body Works, but isn't as high priced. I think it's an amazing deal. Would I recommend this to you? Most definitely.

    On top of that. They offer a variety of other things. You could get anti-bacterial scrubbing soap..

    clip_image003

    Foaming hand-soap

    clip_image004

    They now have a thick body wash..

    clip_image005

    They also have much more. Like Perfume, Body mist, hand and body lotion, and AMAZING gift sets.

    You find Bodycology online

    Their website.

    You can 'like' them on Facebook

    & follow them on twitter

    I was not compensated for this review. I reviewed products and gave my honest opinion of this product. I want to thank Bodycology for the chance to work with them and their amazing products.

    Jess

3 comments:

  1. my son has that same skin condition! know what helped him? this chewable probiotic called vidazorb- i swear by it. we tried EVERYTHING else. it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've heard of their products. Love the vitamins they add in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds divine! I love bath & body products!

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts