Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Smell like a Queen- Perfume Pointers

When it comes to perfume or cologne, less is more. People think that if they spray more it will last all day. This is definitely false. You just end smelling too strong, and people 3 feet away can smell you. This isn't a good thing. Perfume is something personal, like your signature scent, so don't try and go cheap cheap when deciding. You don't want to come off smelling like an too clean toilet bowl. People shouldn't smell you before they see you.

I read somewhere in a magazine that you shouldn't put perfume directly on your clothes. This can wear off easily. You should apply it to the heated parts (temples) of your body. Back of knees, wrists, and of course- your neck. This releases scent in an inviting way instead of overpowering. Remember just to dabble some on your fingertips and apply, instead of spraying. This will rid of the alcohol type smell. & then spray in front of you {cloud} and walk through it.

You should also get perfumes for each season. In the summer/spring try something light and flirty. This is to keep a heavier scent getting much heavier and mixing with sweat.

What perfumes do you like?

What have you used for years?

Do you have a signature scent?

I have loved Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret for as long as I can remember.

Same as said about any smell involving Vanilla and Brown Sugar, or cucumber melon in body sprays.

For real perfumes, I like Tommy Girl

Tommy Girl Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger 3.4 oz Cologne Spray for Women

Lucky

Lucky You by Liz Claiborne - Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 oz

Davidoff Coolwater

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau De Toilette Fragrance Gift Set

Happy Spritzing..

Post your favorite Perfume..

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I wish everyone who likes to wear perfume were given these pointers! I hate going into a grocery store and standing in an aisle and getting a headache from overpowering perfume someone bathed in that day. Less is definitly more!

    I don't wear a lot of perfume, but when I do, I like Cool Water and Ralph, by Ralph Lauren.

    I also love love love Pink Sugar Hair Perfume. Smells like cotton candy. So Yummy!

    I found you from Moms Review 4 You blog hop. Hope you'll stop by and say hi sometime www.theresasmixednuts.blogspot.com

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Magnolia Blossom perfume from Bath and Body works but they discontinued it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the perfume from Express (don't know what it's called) and I like Avon's Always. Great tips!`

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite perfume is Falling in Love by philosophy!

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts