Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 11, 2011

Spotlight: {Crafty} Shabby Princess free digi-scrap kits.

If you love to digital scrapbook, than you’ll have a ball with Shabby Princess’s free kits. They come with a ton of backgrounds AND elements.

Shabby Princess

_ShabbyPrincess_Plentiful_NoPiracyPlease

She just asks that you don’t use them commercially or take credit for her designs, other than that she wants YOU to have some fun with them. AND YOU WILL>

I just downloaded

the PLENTIFUL collection

~*~a free kit download by Shabby Princess~*~

Here are some more of my favorites..

Some very very cute stuff..

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts