--> 
»

Sunday, January 1, 2012

BloggyMoms Blog Prompt 1/1/12

BloggyMoms Sunday  January 1, 2012 Blog Dare

My Social Media Goals for 2012.

OK, for my stats right now- I am at

  • 656 Blog Followers
  • 1026 Twitter Followers
  • 600 FB Followers
  • 99 Networked Blog Followers
  • 434 Google + Followers (personal page)
  • 106 Google+ Followers (Blog Page)
  • 48 on Klout
  • 164 BlogFrog Community Followers
  • 33 Bloglovin Followers
  • 18 Feedburner Followers

So My goals are

  • 2000 Blog Followers
  • 2500 Twitter Followers
  • 1500 FB Followers
  • 500 Networked Blogs Followers
  • 1500 Google+Followers
  • 75 on Klout
  • 500 Blog Community Followers
  • 500 Bloglovin Followers
  • 200 Feedburner Followers

I know I am shooting High here, but I want to make myself TRY as hard as possible to work my blog. As soon as I get high enough followers, I want to start my online shop. I didn’t want to have to try and network both, so I figured networking my blog and then showing my readers my work would be the best thing for me.

I have met some pretty awesome people blogging.

Thanks for being a follower, and I have much more in store for 2012.

Have a Happy 2012..

Jessica

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!