Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, January 2, 2012

A look back at 2011

A look back at 2011.

I wasn’t able to blog for all of 2011. There were some deaths in my family that affected me fiercely.

My grandmother on my mom’s side passed away in February, 4 days after my daughters second Birthday. She was diagnosed with Brain Cancer in November 2010. The doctors gave her 6 months to 3 years, and she passed away in 3 months. She was my best friend, and I was sad to see her go. I am still halfway dealing with the grief of not seeing her everyday.

grandma poseGrandma glamour bowgrandma grandmas tombstone
It has been a weird year without her making my kids smile and laugh, without her at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

But I know that she was an angel on Earth, so there is no doubt in my mind that she is watching over us..



I really wish I had this sweatshirt Winking smile


and I am thinking about getting a tattoo like this one, although, mine will have the gray ribbon instead of pink. I have no tattoo’s, so this will be my first {If I get it}

If you aren’t sure about all the colors..


On the other hand, 2011 has brought me many loving memories with my kids and hubby. The kids are getting so big. I was looking at past pictures and I was astonished at how they looked at the beginning of  2011, to now.

Aidanadisyn{Then}
DSCF5087DSCF5135{Now}

Already I have gained more followers than I was thinking I would, so I am excited about what 2012 has to bring.








Popular Posts