Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Essie Off the Shoulder Nail Enamel - Review

 

Essie Off the Shoulder Nail Lacquer ($8.00 for 0.50 fl. oz.) is described as “a bold hot pink.” It is a gleamed up pink with an exquisite cool undertone and a glossy cream finish.

This is perfect for summer. I have used this so many different ways since receiving it. I used it by itself to give a naturally glossy beautiful pink which gleams with a natural tan. The tan makes it even brighter and more noticeable. =)

2012-05-17 00.34.51

It has an flawless and impeccable coverage in just 2 coats. It applies smoothly and evenly without any trace of bubbles anywhere. There was no streaking at all, or any pooling in certain parts of the nails.

I can get an entire week out of just 2 coats. No peeling, cracking, or chipping and I wash about 1-2 loads of dishes every single day. I am absolutely in love with this formula.

This polish is made to suit all skin tones. My daughter (who is 3) and very fair skinned- always asks “mommy please paint mine- paint mine mommy” So mommy paints hers as well. I only did one coat, but she loved it. She said “Oh mommy, that’s so purrty” lol

2012-05-17 01.03.22

Although this has a cream finish, it has a high glossed shine finish. I love the way it looks. You could even skip a top coat if you wish, although it does add more time on how long you can keep it on without the tips fading.

I give this polish an A+ all around. This is part of the Essie Summer 2012 Collection. There are 8 beautiful colors including the Off the Shoulder color I just showed you =)

Disclosure: Thanks to Klout, I was able to review this awesome polish. I wasn’t sponsored for this post, the opinions are 100% mine and completely honest.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts