--> 
»

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Essie Off the Shoulder Nail Enamel - Review

 

Essie Off the Shoulder Nail Lacquer ($8.00 for 0.50 fl. oz.) is described as “a bold hot pink.” It is a gleamed up pink with an exquisite cool undertone and a glossy cream finish.

This is perfect for summer. I have used this so many different ways since receiving it. I used it by itself to give a naturally glossy beautiful pink which gleams with a natural tan. The tan makes it even brighter and more noticeable. =)

2012-05-17 00.34.51

It has an flawless and impeccable coverage in just 2 coats. It applies smoothly and evenly without any trace of bubbles anywhere. There was no streaking at all, or any pooling in certain parts of the nails.

I can get an entire week out of just 2 coats. No peeling, cracking, or chipping and I wash about 1-2 loads of dishes every single day. I am absolutely in love with this formula.

This polish is made to suit all skin tones. My daughter (who is 3) and very fair skinned- always asks “mommy please paint mine- paint mine mommy” So mommy paints hers as well. I only did one coat, but she loved it. She said “Oh mommy, that’s so purrty” lol

2012-05-17 01.03.22

Although this has a cream finish, it has a high glossed shine finish. I love the way it looks. You could even skip a top coat if you wish, although it does add more time on how long you can keep it on without the tips fading.

I give this polish an A+ all around. This is part of the Essie Summer 2012 Collection. There are 8 beautiful colors including the Off the Shoulder color I just showed you =)

Disclosure: Thanks to Klout, I was able to review this awesome polish. I wasn’t sponsored for this post, the opinions are 100% mine and completely honest.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!