Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Made from Earth Peppermint Conditioner

clip_image001

MadeFromEarth has an amazing line of skin and hair care that contains NOTHING but the highest possible levels of organic ingredients that come directly from organic farms. There are no toxins, paraffins, or synthetic ingredients. So no worries as you clean you face or wash your hair.

I was ecstatic when I was given the chance to review the Peppermint Herbal Conditioner from MadeFromEarth. I had never had the experience of using a peppermint conditioner before. It is known for it’s ability give relief from depression, stress, and mental exhaustion.

clip_image001[5]

The oil in the conditioner is amazing. The peppermint works amazing at providing a cooling effect to the scalp, and it leaves a “waxy” coating on the hair. It provides a protective barrier over each individual strand,all while trapping in the moisture to replenish hair. There is REAL peppermint oil in this conditioner.

I really liked this conditioner because it had a long lasting moisturizing effect. It didn’t just leave it soft and moisturized for a few hours, only to leave me hanging in the end. This has the FOLLOW THROUGH. My hair didn’t need to be washed daily, because it didn’t weigh my hair down.

The peppermint scent was DIFFERENT than other conditioners I’ve used, it did have a calming and relaxing effect. When I squeezed the conditioner out of the bottle, the peppermint smell was a little overwhelming at first, but as I rubbed in my hair- and after I blow-dried it- it wasn’t so strong. It was only a lightly scented enjoyable peppermint scent.

I love that all MadeFromEarth products contain only plant-based vitamins. There is nothing harmful about this conditioner. You don’t have to worry about chemicals or synthetic ingredients. '

Ingredients: 

Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Lavender Distillate, Organic Roman Chamomile Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Castor Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat, Mentha piperita (Pepper mint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Black Willow Bark Extract.

For more information and to order online please visit the Made from Earth website. You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts