Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: Perky™ PLUS Stain Remover Review

I have a 5 year old, a 3 year old, and a pit bull puppy. The kids seem to be little tiny tornados. Between all 3, it seems they can create quite the stains. Stains are a part of our everyday life.

Whether it’s spilling stuff on the carpet, or dragging dirt and mud on their shoes.. I have to jump on the stains right then and there or I am left with dirty, icky SMELLY stains.. ICK. But the stained life just got a bit easier when I received a full bottle of Perky Plus Professional Spot & Stain Remover.

2012-06-29 16.50.30

Perky Plus safely removes grease, blood, pet, and other household stains from carpet, upholstery, vinyl and other fabrics. Groom Industries has been in the business of stain removal for over thirty-five years, so they know what they’re doing when it comes to stains!

We have beige carpet in our living room, which I absolutely despise because it shows EVERYTHING. There is nothing that doesn’t turn into a big brown spot on this carpet. I sure do wish I had hardwood floors.. lol.

We have worked our way through every carpet cleaning product on the marker, and even bought a shampooer. But.. getting the stains out isn’t so bad since the Perky Plus came into our home. All I have to do is flip open the flip top bottle, squirt the stain and wait 2 minutes, then scrub with the WHIZ GROOM brush.

My kids have spilled everything from milk, coke, tea, and even food such as marinara sauce on my carpet. So I have spent most of their lives scrubbing and scrubbing carpets just HOPING the stains would come out.

Now that we have a puppy, he can be quite the tornado as well. His tail has knocked over stuff, he has peed in the floor before I could grab him and take him outside- he has even thrown up in the floor once. SO- the Perky Plus isn’t just a stain cleaner to me, it’s a life saver and time saver!

My husband works outside all day. He is a foreman for our local tree trimming service, so you can just imagine the mud splatters. A couple of days ago somehow she squished a quarter size pile of mud into the carpet. No matter how many times I tell him to take his shoes off at the door- he doesn’t listen.

So—this happened.

2012-06-29 16.53.532012-06-29 16.50.54

I swear it didn’t even take me 4 minutes to get BOTH of these stains out. You dab with a washcloth or towel after using the Whiz Groom Brush. The stain just seems to go into the washcloth and right out of the carpet. This IS a magic stain fighter and I LOVE it. I SO wish I had known about this when my kids were toddlers and we had leaky sippy cups. Oh how much sanity it would have saved me.

2012-06-29 16.55.002012-06-29 16.52.57

clip_image001

Imagine the stains you can kiss goodbye for good...

Red Wine, Mud, Pet Stains, Sauces, Grease

Groom Industries has tons of other wonderful products to check out. They have other stuff for carpets and wood floor cleaning products as well. I definitely want to try the heavy duty stain remover.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for dropping by,

 

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts