--> 
»

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Master Lock dialSpeed 1500 EDBX: Tech Savvy Padlock

When I was in HIgh School, I swear I’d forget my combination more times then I could remember it. Here it was early morning and the bell was about to ring and I am stuck at my locker looking dumb.

I couldn’t remember it for the life of me. No matter WHAT I did, I would ALWAYS forget.  And then when I did remember it would be endlessly turning it back and forth, back and forth. I hated it.

Now with the new and best technology Masterlock presents NO. 1500E DIALSPEED™ COMBINATION PADLOCKS. This lock is NOTHING like the older types. There is absolutely no swiveling from side to side hoping to hit the right number.

This lock features a keypad with 4 arrows. The keypad is very similar to that of a cell phone. The buttons are very cushiony and easy to use. It comes with a code already installed on it, but each user can change it to whatever they like (up, down, down, left) or something similar.

You can choose from 4-12 positions, so only you and whoever you give it to knows the combination. This is SO much easier to use than a metal swivel pad lock. It is designed so that you can open it with just one hand. No more juggling a backpack, books, and a lunchbox!

Here is a video of the lock and how it’s used. Notice how easy it is to use?

Other features of Master Lock dialSpeed include:

  • Ability to set up to 3 additional guest codes for family members to have access without being able to reset the code
  • Unique Backup master Code securely stored at Master Lock Vault
  • 5 year batter can only be replaced when the lock is in the open position
  • 1” Boron carbide verticle shackle fits lovers and provides increased cut resistance

Master Lock dialSpeed is available from the Master Lock website and retails for $39.68 and is a great investment for middle and high school kids, college kids who want to keep their stuff safe from their roommate, or just anyone needing an up to date lock.

I use mine to lock up my laptop and tablet when I’m not using them. Especially when we go somewhere! I know that my stuff is safe and secure because this has a feature that makes it harder for someone to try and cut it with a bolt cutter,!

Connect with Masterlock on Facebook

Disclosure: I received a free sample to review through Mom Bloggers Club, and the opinions are completely honest.

JessicaRenee



author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!