Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Printable Online Coupons


merry christmas tree
The Holidays are right around the corner, Thanksgiving coming next week. I can’t believe time has passed so quickly. I try and save money throughout the year, so there’s more money for the holidays.
One way I try and save money is by searching and printing online coupons. When you search for coupons in your area, you’ll see relevant stores that carry coupons for you to use.
I love that I don’t have to click through and eliminate stores that aren’t in my area at all. That’s a MAJOR time saver, as well as money saver. There’s always new coupons, so that you aren’t constantly just seeing reoccurring coupons.
The best thing about online coupons is that you can print as many as you want. You can only USE one at a time (for each product or service) but you know that if it’s something that you use a lot, that you’ll have the coupon the next time (like carpet cleaning or shopping for groceries).
I ALSO love that there are coupons for MAJOR stores like WalMart, Old Navy, Target, Macy’s, and more. These are the top dollar coupons, like “save 75% on clearance and closeouts”, “Free Shipping on $99+, and “free Exchanges with Purchase”.
Any way that I can save money on Holiday items is a must for my family as well. If I can get something for cheap, it makes it that much better. The more money I save, makes more money for other things we need (or want).
I love finding toy coupons online. There’s usually quite a few. AND they are pretty valuable. Buying 1 Fisher Price toy for $20 and getting $5 off, so in the end- it’s only $15. This is a great way to go holiday shopping.
What do you do during the holidays to save money?

Jessica Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts