--> 
»

Friday, November 9, 2012

Review: October Starlook Starbox

October Starbox

If you’ve never heard of Starlooks Starbox, you’ve been missing out. It is a monthly box that you can buy for $25- but it comes with SO much more than $25. You get 3-4 FULL size bottles of beauty supplies every month you buy a box.

WP_000131WP_000133

The October Starbox comes with tons of color! I love how they change up the color on the box every month. So it’s not only a surprise INSIDE the box, but outside as well. I loved the little ribbon wrap. After I open the box, I keep it for random stuff (whatever that may be) because the box is as sturdy as it is pretty.

WP_000140WP_000141WP_000310

It has a very beautifully colored red/orange lipstick with a very unique name "Masquerade". This is a blood red lipstick with a slight undertone of orange shimmer. It is absolutely spectacular. Since I recently dyed my hair maroon with black lowlights- this lipstick looked amazing on me!

 

WP_000137WP_000139WP_000312

The second item in the box was the Gold Dust Eye pencil. This is a brilliant gold color to it. The only thing is I wish it would glide just a tad bit easier. It was pretty, but I had to press a little harder and go over it 2-3 times.

WP_000142WP_000318

The next item is the Eye Rock Eye Tattoo. This thing is amazing and beautifully colored. It took about 45 seconds altogether to put on. All I had to do was pop it out of the white paper like attachment, place it on my eye where I want it, and place a wet washcloth on it and wa-lah! Instant beauty!

WP_000134WP_000135PigmentWP_000314

The Posh/Peddle eyeshadow pigment was my absolutely favorite item in the box. It is such a beautiful bright purple that naturally bring out my green/hazel eyes. I love that it looks so amazing with the gold eyeliner that came in the box.

WP_000316WP_000315

Everything that came in the box looks stunning together. I love that with each box they send that the items inside go together and can also be beautifully mix-matched with other items we already have!

You can purchase any of the other previous boxes online as well

Connect with Starlook online- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, &

Pinterest

Disclosure: This isn’t a sponsored post, products were sent for review purposes only. The opinions in this post are completely honest and not influenced in any way.

Jessica Renee



author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!