Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, January 6, 2014

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

yeah yeah yeah

The kids have been out of school since before Christmas. They got out the 18th and were supposed to go back the 2nd. Well they were sick the 2nd, so I kept them home. Friday, Today, AND Tomorrow have been all snow days.

It’s been super cold here, snowing, icing, AND sleeting. It’s been nice but just let me say I AM SO ready for school to be back in! My kids have done their fair share of fighting, whining, and making HUGE messes.

I’m pretty sure I need a vacation about now, lol. 3 kids, 4 dogs, and not enough coffee. I am ready for the silence and a nap!

So-

yeah, yeah, yeah

this MAMA is ready for school again!

 

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts