Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, July 25, 2022

Funniest Tattoo Fails 🤣

Hey y'all and welcome to Southern Rambles. If you don't know or haven't been here before I am Jess or Jessi-- I post tons of different topics. Funny, Fails, Reviews, Info & Advice, Tutorials and more. If u leave a comment leave your site/blog URL and I'll comment back! 

OK, so here goes with the tattoo fails. I love tattoos, I have ONE on the middle of my back with an infinity sign with my kids names in it. I love it but I'd definitely like to add some color to it and detail it more.

But I am definitely glad it came out OK and I didnt end up with something like I'm about to introduce to you.

Do yall have any tattoos? If so- what are they and leave a pic in the comments.

These Pictures I've found around Instagram on the page @tattoo_fails if you wanna look for yourself! 
Spider Face anybody? I have no idea why someone would tattoo a huge giant ass spider over their entire face. He won't be getting any jobs soon! Lol

I mean how do you end up with something this bad when its RIGHT THERE. Could she not feel the needle NOT doing anything other than leaving a million spots everywhere? It looks like she spilled paint or concrete on herself. Oops

 I'm not sure this is so much a fail as its apparent they WANTED chicken nuggets and BBQ sauce but its still pretty hilarious. I bet this is a great conversation starter tho! 🤣

This guy and his tattoo choices makes me think he might be super stalkerish, scary, and obsessed. Come on-- thats WAYYYYYY too many brendas. 🤯

I would definitely hate to be this guy. Hey but when and IF he has kids he could always use the phrase "I have eyes in the back of my head" 🤣🤣🤣

This guy is just shit out of luck. He really has a star spangled forehead and a PIRATE patch, with a CHEVY symbol all on the face. 😜

What's the worst tattoo or tattoos that you have seen?

Until next time--

Twitter; @AidanAdisynsMom
Instagram; @StylishSouthernMama
TikTok; @SouthernRambles
YouTube; @/jessiblankenship

2 comments:

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts