Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 28, 2010

My DIY fused plastic bag make-up case and a visit from my Adi-bug.

I don’t know if you guys know about fusing plastic bags, but I made my first one last week.

  • I wanted to try it because it reuses all those plastic bags that are otherwise going to the landfill where they will rot & rot.
  • How long does it take for plastic bag to decompose? Like 500-1000 years, so RE-use them my friends.

You can learn how- {here} in a video from Etsy

or written {here}

I made this like a week ago, but haven’t yet got to post pictures or anything.

I loved making it, and SO plan to make more.

Have fun & save the planet at the same time, how about that.

If you make it, don’t forget to post some pictures for us to see =)

You might just be featured.

♥Jess

3 comments:

  1. That bag is amazing! I love it! Your kiddo is darling as well.

    Thera Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like that you can find a use for all those bags too! I hate throwing them away. I look forward to checking out how you made them. ThanKs for linking up at TT. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate projects that use things that will only end up in the trash! It turned out super cute. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts