Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 30, 2010

Following Friday 7/30

Let's Just Give It Away

Thanks for coming to Following Friday where I am a co-host with Let's Just Give It Away,

And Then There Were 4, Buzzing The Day Away,

and Whirlwind of Surprises

Here is how you can join us.

1. Link up your blog URL on Mr Linky.

2. Follow the Hostesses ( and leave a comment so they can follow you back).

3. Grab The Following Friday button and paste it somewhere on your blog or in a post.

4. Follow as many blogs as you like and when they follow you, follow them back. (leave a comment on their blog so they can follow you back)

have a great time finding some new friends ♥Jess

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am checking out your blog hop for the first time. Thanks for hosting! I am now a follower. :)

    - Megan
    www.polishthestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now following from Admirer Monday. Looking forward to seeing you this Sunday night!

    http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following! returning the favor (although I thought I had, must not have gone through!)
    Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
    http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower of yours! I found you through And then there were four. Guess what? My daughter is almost the same age as yours, her b-day is 2/6/09. How cute! I'm excited to look around you blog when I have more time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts