Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tutorials I ♥

Here we are again. Me showing you some of the fabulous tutorials that live in my brain 24/7. I love finding new tutorials from some very awesome people.

These aren’t MINE, I just wish they were. LOL

click on the name to go to the websites..

Cutie Pie Pot Holders {Better Homes & Garden}

Pot holders made from recycled sweaters

Cute Papier Mache Bird {Better Homes & Garden}

Bird made from papier-mache

42 Ways to Reuse Materials for Crafting and Save {FaveCrafts}

Paper
Metal
Plastic
Glass
Clothing
Misc

Free Crochet Pattern: Perfect Purse {Lion Brand Yarn}
Image of Perfect Purse

Turn brown paper bag into art journal {Nellie Loves Vintage}

Bag ten

The Ringer Shirt Tutorial {Crafterhours}

Soft Baby Cube with Tags Tutorial {Eleanor’s Boutique}

Water Bottle Octopus (or Squid) {crafts by amanda}

Hope you enjoy and if you make something don’t forget to show me..

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts