Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 8, 2012

AR-15 Vertical Fashion Shirt Review




This shirt is amazing. Who wouldn’t want to wear a shirt with a gun on it? What could say “I kick ass” more than this? I think nothing!
This shirt just feels so empowering to wear. I have never shot an Assault Rifle before, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to. I used to go hunting and practice shooting with my dad and uncles.
I never SHOT anything, but it still felt great to be invited, like I was one of the guys. There’s nothing like being with the guys on a hunting trip. It’s great to spend so much time with people you love while they teach you something new about life.
This shirt is really comfortable and goes with a pair of jeans like nothing else. =) I have washed this 3 or 4 times already and the shirt color has not faded at all and the AR15 hasn’t stuck together or peeled off.
I was and am still psyched that I was chosen to do a review for this shirt. I love it..

You should check out their other really amazing affordable gun tees.
If you would like to see their other selections go here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts