Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 30, 2012

*!Money Saving Mom!*


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MOM$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Before I was a mom, I didn’t really care all that much about how much I spent on what. I didn’t have to budget, or think about how my money was going to last me all month. I didn’t think twice about buying the newest rockin shoes, or that handbag that looked just SO awesome.
Now, as a mom of 2 young kids- being responsible is what I have to do. Finding a way to cut corners is what I do now, and I have to say- it’s pretty fun. Clipping coupons to save money on groceries, cleaning supplies, and school supplies means I have more money to spend on my little munchkins and other bills.
I have been having so much fun saving money in regular stores, but did you know that you can save money online as well? There are SO many different stores online that offer coupons now, run deals, and feature free shipping to get and keep your service. It’s nice to know that I’m getting an amazing deal!
Altrec has some amazing coupons running right now. If you’ve never shopped at Altrec, then you’ve totally been missing out. You can buy stuff for the entire family (including your pet).
If your family is active- they have EVERY single item for everything active. Skiing, Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Yoga, Running.. shall I name more? LOL. I could spend all day just looking around at all the amazingly cool items they have.
If you're not all that active- they have shoes, sunglasses, and clothing as well. I am already dreading the winter weather, I know it’s right around the corner. So, while I was there- I was checking out the winter jackets- and I fell in love with the one below.
image
It looks so warm and comfy. I HAVE got to do my winter shopping here!

Thanks for dropping by,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts