Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 21, 2012

Review: Toe Juice

Just because fall is here- doesn’t mean you still won’t see me sporting flip flops and cute sandals. I am always fighting dry skin on my feet though. I have been using foot soaks, scrubs, and files to banish the dry skin. Who wants to have dry, rough feet? NOT me!

clip_image001

I was recently introduced to Toe Juice, which helps take care of all that dry skin! It is a fast drying liquid that you squirt on your feet and rub in. After using it, it makes your feet OH so soft and lovable!

Created by a high school chemistry teacher in the 70′s, Toe Juice also stops itching, burning, and irritation from such ailments as Athletes Foot, psoriasis, ringworm, foot fungus and eczema.

Don’t let the name fool you though, it isn’t just FOR your feet. You can use this virtually anywhere; hands, underarms, arms, and legs as well. You have the choice of applying by hand, or by a cotton swab. I just put it on with my hands, it’s totally safe.. and you can just wash your hands (after touching your feet) and reapply it to your hands!

When I first seen the bottle of Toe Juice I instantly thought it looked more like a hand sanitizer, but it isn’t. It doesn’t have the alcohol feel of a hand sanitizer (and alcohol can be drying to the skin).

I am VERY pleased to say that Toe Juice has absolutely revitalized my dry and almost cracked feet. They were so dry that I would get shivers if they touched the covers. I would be putting lotion on them ALL the time. I can’t stand dry skin!

I constantly wear socks if I’m not wearing flip flops or sandals. I can’t stand to walk around barefoot. <UGH, MORE dry skin>. When I applied the toe juice- it did seem as if they were drier at first, but it also kicked the itching sensation. After the first use though- it DOES soften and rejuvenate feet and toes! WOO HOO

What is Toe Juice?

Toe Juice with DermaVine is a natural, plant based product that was designed to relieve dry, cracked feet in Royce, the inventor’s infant son. However, Royce quickly found that it was actually beneficial for many other skin conditions, and its popularity took off from there. The proprietary DermaVine part of Toe Juice consists of willow bark, lemon peel, and Cinnamonum extract; all of which are pretty well known for their anti-inflammatory skin benefits.  It does contain alcohol, but only as a medium to hold the all-natural ingredients. Once you apply it to your skin, the alcohol evaporates and all the good stuff is left behind.

The most common categories Toe Juice is used for:

  • Acne
  • Athletes foot
  • Cold Sores
  • Diabetic
  • Eczema
  • Foot Problems
  • Ichthyosis Psoriasis
  • Insect Bites
  • Jock Itch
  • Jungle Rot
  • Misc. Skin Irritation
  • Rashes
  • Ringworm
  • Warts

From the makers of Toe Juice

Hog Wash hand sanitizer - 8 fl. oz. Bottle

comes comes Hog Wash. Hog wash IS a hand sanitizer but it isn’t drying like other sanitizers. Hog wash was created by nurses who had been using Toe Juice and found that washing and sanitizing their hands so much during a long day at the hospital would often leave them red, cracked, and almost bleeding.  AND hog wash was born!

Hog Wash infused with DermaVine is a specially formulated hand sanitizer designed to naturally promote new skin growth, leaving hands clean, soft and hydrated. I have been keeping this inside my purse to put on the kids after we get done at the park before we can get home and wash hands.

This product is natural and doesn’t burn my kids hands like alcohol infused sanitizer. The bottle looks cool and has a pig featured on the front. The name is unique and really does work!

About Toe Juice:

In 1970, Royce Garner, a high school science teacher in Boise, Idaho, produced his first batch of Toe Juice®. His endeavor began when his infant son had flaking, dry, cracked feet. The many lotions and creams were ineffective and messy. So Royce did some research, went to his lab, and came out with a revolutionary new product. Not only did it fix and prevent further complications with his son's feet, but over the years many friends, family, and acquaintances have benefited from the strength of Royce's Toe Juice®. Those who benefited from the fast drying liquid, often encouraged Royce to take it public." ~ToeJuice.com

Connect with Toe Juice

Facebook

Flickr

Google+

Linkedin

Pinterest

Twitter

Youtube

 

 Buy Toe Juice

If you head over to the front page of the Toe Juice website, you’ll see that you can get your first 1 oz bottle for free. Just pay shipping,

Some of the stores that sell Toe Juice

  1. Walgreens
  2. Bed Bath Beyond
  3. Jewel-Osco
  4. Albertsons
  5. Supervalu
  6. McKesson
  7. Targe
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts