Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review: Thermaderm Anti-aging Lip Complex

I absolutely despise having dry lips. I can’t stand it when I feel like they are going to start peeling or breaking open, so inside my purse is a cosmetic bag filled with different chapsticks and lip balms to help cure me of lip dryness.

I have been dealing with extreme sinus problems for the past couple of weeks, so I have been breathing out of my mouth more than my nose, due to it being stopped up or running. When I breathe out of my mouth, it makes my lips that much MORE dry! UGH!

So I couldn’t wait to try the Theraderm Anti-Aging Lip Complex. I really thought this was an amazing lip therapy. This hit the dryness right on the nose with it’s healing and moisturizing benefits!

It was so soothing to the cracked parts and the darn cold sore that came with the dryness. It helped me rid of the cold sore quicker then if I’d just been using chapstick.

It feels like a thick luxurious lip gloss. I love applying this with a lip brush after I’d put on my lipstick. Not only does it provide moisture, but it helped my lipstick have an amazing lasting effect that it never had before.

I will definitely keep using this. My lips have never felt more soothed, moisturized, and just beautiful!

This anti-aging formulation features a powerful, patented peptide complex, shown in studies to reduce lines while increasing lip volume. Infused with soothing avocado oil and reparative Vitamin E, this lip treatment helps to rejuvenate lips and enhances the effects of professional dermal fillers.

Directions: Apply to lips AM and PM. Reapply as needed throughout the day.  Best used within 12 months of opening.

Theraderm Anti-Aging Lip Complex is designed to (taken from the Therapon Skin Health website):

*Reduces the appearance of lip lines

*Increases the appearance of lip volume

*Helps to rejuvenate lips

*Enhances the effects of professional dermal fillers

*Will not burn or sting as some lip enhancers will

*Infused with avocado oil and Vitamin E to soothe lips

*Peptide is designed to stimulate the synthesis of collagen

*Helps eliminate lipstick feathering

Connect with Therapon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

JessicaRenee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts