Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Review: Alexander Del Rossa Sleepwear

image

Alexander Del Rossa is an online store specializing in men and woman's sleepwear. When I contacted them and they said YES! I was ecstatic. Everybody deserves to sleep in something beautiful & luxurious. In this economy it’s hard to find luxurious without a luxurious price tag to go with it.

Now you can, Alexander Del Rossa has such an amazing selection of luxurious bathrobes and pajamas for men and women. I had so much fun looking through the website and picturing what would be best for me.

image

I ended up choosing the 100% Silk Cross-Over Wrap Top Pajama set in black. In the winter months I don’t wear shorts or a tank top or even lingerie to bed because I am one to FREEZE in my sleep, no matter how many blankets I have.

I decided that the longer sleeve and full pants would keep me warm. They came within just a couple days of ordering, so I was super excited to see this waiting for me when I got home.

I couldn’t wait to relax in a hot bath and then add to the comfort with these amazing looking pajamas. I pampered myself that night and put on the pajamas for the first time. MY skin instantly fell in love with the silk fabric on my skin.

My recently shaved legs were loving it even more. I actually felt quite glamorous in a pajama set. I’ve never heard myself say that before. Gone are the everyday sweatpants and tee. Now I can indulge my body and my love for silk whenever I want.

I ordered a small and it was absolutely true to size. It wasn’t too big or too small. It was absolutely perfect. Shhh—don’t tell but I’ve been known to lounge around the house in these ALL day. Winking smile

Del Rossa is a family business who, despite rapid growth, has remained loyal to their original hallmarks: Quality, Value, Ease of Ordering, and Integrity.

Check out their website at http://www.delrossa.com/ to see their huge selection of sleepwear! With hundreds of great styles, at affordable prices, finding a gift for that special someone (or yourself) is easier than ever!

Connect with Alexander Del Rossa on Facebook & Twitter

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts