Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, December 17, 2012

Review: Jean Straps

image

I have to say that I am a boot hoarder. There is actually no way to tell how many pairs are in my closet (too many*) Winking smile. The problem that I was having with my knee high boots was that my jeans would bunch up on the sides or come out completely if they weren’t skinny jeans.

I would try and fold my regular jeans up so that they might stay put. but there was still the really big  bunches by my ankles that made it look like I had cankles.

Jean Straps can prevent all that. No bunching, no grunting, sweating, tucking. pushing, and pulling to get those jeans in there just right. They made pulling my boots (no matter which boots I was putting on) on over my jeans WAY easier.

WP_000995WP_000994

They are removable stirrups for your jeans. The jeanstraps hold your jeans within your boot so they aren’t bunching up at the knee and coming out. They also saved me the hassle of looking like I had extremely fat legs (to where my boots wouldn’t zip). Which is why I always had to wear skinny jeans with my longer boots.

WP_001003WP_001007

These are flare legged jeans too, so they should have been even harder to get and keep them tucked into the boots- but they weren’t. I wore them all day at shop- walking around, moving stuff around, and never once did the straps hurt my feet.

imageIf you don’t any skinny jeans and have boots that make your pants unbearable to wear with them- here is the answer. There aren’t any bulky metal clips, so they stay comfortable no matter how long you wear them.

Jean Straps was created by women who found a practical solution to the challenge of wearing jeans tucked into boots. These removable and adjustable stirrups minimize bunching and make pulling on your boots over your jeans a breeze. They keep jeans tucked into boots all day, maintaining your comfort and fabulous style.

Right now they are having a holiday special.. so I’d grab it before it’s gone!

image

Each order contains two straps and is only $10 for any set of Jean Straps

Connect with Jean Straps on Facebook & Twitter

Disclosure

 

Jessica Renee

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts