Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 22, 2013

Beauty Review: Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub

WP_001872

I have been addicted to the Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub since the first time I used it. It’s a natural face scrub that has ingredients from the “sea”. It works like a charm every time.

WP_001871

Yes, it looks like baby poop, or sea slime—but it feels SO amazing on my skin. I’ve been dealing with extra oily skin since beginning tanning as much as I could in January. I can “FEEL” the oil just seeping from my face.

When I talk on my touch screen phone, there is oily residue on it afterward. It’s from all the sweating at the tanning bed, it’s kicking my already oily pores into overtime work.

I’m glad that I found something that actually helps though. I’d been noticing REALLY large, severe blackheads on my nose. I tried every type of scrub imaginable, with NO effects. Until this one that is.

Within one use, I can tell that there isn’t any oil left over, my skin is nothing but soft and feels amazing. The pores were getting smaller within the first week, and I could tell that the blackheads were being kept at bay just within the first 2 uses.

I KNOW that this is something that I can’t live without! I had tried blackhead strips, acne medicine, and everything in between to try and get rid of the blackheads. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup, but I was seriously wearing concealer on my NOSE to hide the blackheads before I found this scrub.

This isn’t a mask- You wet your face, apply this, scrub with fingertips or washcloth, and rinse off. The kids call me the “hulk mommy” when they see me with this on my face. Aidan my son said “She’s the hulk mommy, uh-huh she’s green”.  Made me laugh.. Winking smile

You can use this up to 3 times a week for an effective, safe organic scrub. It’s great for all skin types (even sensitive skin). It stimulates new cell growth, to exfoliate the old skin off, and help build new cells.

My skin has really made a drastic change since using this! It’s amazing and I love it!

Buy it for YOURSELF: Acure Organics Brightening Facial Scrub for $14.99

Connect with Acure Organics on Twitter and Facebook

Disclosure buckle white

 

Jessica Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts