Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

WorldWide Leggings by Romwe. Take a Picture of Yourself in them!!

romwe

Last days, my colleagues and I (a group of lovely and fashion girls) went out with Romwe leggings, wow, we caught all the eyes of the passer-by, haha!

We laughed, jump, ran…. So many crazy and amazing pics were shot, which was really an exciting and wonderful trying, we are the models for Romwe leggings!

We also encourage our fans to take clear & creative photos, to share people the beautiful moment of life with Romwe leggings in a better way, including doing sports, playing with animals, having food or traveling etc.

So we hold an activity on our official Instagram, here are the details:

1, Take a photo in Romwe leggings

2, Post with @romwe #romwemay “I’m xxx(name), I’m in xxx(city), I’m wearing Romwe leggings”  on Instagram

3, Locate your positions

4, Follow Romwe on Instagram

Here is the example:

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/450491706190550904_35829052

Time: 05/09/2013 to 06/09/2013

Check the contest (@romwe) you will know how to join:

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/450476643228538619_35829052

 

Jessica Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts