Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Why I stand out in the crowd...

 

stand up for

I am who I am. Always been, and never once thought about apologizing. Why should I HURT because OTHERs can’t see how awesome I really am? I realize people are different. I love and respect everybody until THEY give me a reason NOT to. I don’t care WHO they are, what RACE they are, where they pray, who they love, where they live, what they drive, what they have.. that shit doesn’t matter to me.

What MATTERS to me is whether they are good to ME. Nothing else should matter and I don’t see why it does. Life is way too short for that shit, and I don’t see why people wanna hate. I stand out because I stand UP for what I believe in. I’ve always been the “stand-up for others” kinda girl. I went head-to-head with a 250 lb football player who was trying to bully someone else. Boils my blood, makes me mad as hell, and I CANT NOT say anything.

There’s NEVER been a category for me. There’s never been a “label” for me. I don’t fit into any slot that is out there and I take pride in that. I am unique. I am ME. I’m just a country girl with a rebel soul who loves and breathes rock music. I listen to everything and enjoy ALL music. I listen to ANYTHING that I like, doesn’t matter if it’s country, rap, r+b, pop.. whatever…

I’m tattooed, pierced, and love rock music most. I love fast cars and big V8 motor filled trucks. I love mudding, 4-wheeling, and my 4 dogs. My kids come first, but my dogs ARE listed under the kid category in my book.

97cf2b77f317b0536f6bc0070c8c93afa68d7273edcf9a3eae15937a8984aa2bcountry barb

I love sewing, crochet, and buying shit. No matter WHAT it is, usually books or something lol. I try to tell myself that I am NOT a hoarder of books, but I think I’m lying lol. I LOVEE to read and write. I’ve been writing my entire life.

But. I’m not a square, category list of what a mama should be. I don’t drive a mini-van or bake cookies all the time. My house isn’t spotless and I could care less about “things”. I REALLY need a damn maid but until I strike a gold-mine,.. lol

20150221_183503

I’m a HUGE fan of Fast n Loud (Gas Monkey Garage). I love watching cars being rebuilt- just something about it. I also love a good cold bud light over a martini anyday.

20141031_20202120141031_20204020141031_202044

I’ve been with Adam for 10 years—and.. we argue and we disagree at times. There is nobody on earth I would rather have been the dad to my kids. They adore him and he adores them. I am grateful for these gifts in my life ♥

LOVEEE this♥

truckbedimages (1)images (4)images (6)

What makes YOU stand out in the crowd?

 

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts