Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Epic Failed Inventions in History (Video) #EpicFails #EpicInventionFails


History Channel Documentary on Epic Failed Inventions in History. Some of these inventions I had never even heard of, which was pretty awesome. I love watching stuff like this and learning about the history of America and it's inventions.

There were so many amazing and interesting inventions that would have been super cool had they made it big. I am really into that Space-like community living. I wouldn't live there myself, but I'm sure there would be people interested..

The cars are the most interesting to watch invention success and fails of. If mistakes don't happen, how can you learn from them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts