Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Scent Bird Hand Cream Review



Scentbird has got a nose for scent and you’ve got little time to shop. That’s why we created our first skincare collection. Made with real fruit extract, soothing aloe leaf and hydrating vitamins, our hand cream is packed with all the goodness your skin craves (no parabens, sulfates or animal cruelty). You can try bath + body as part of your existing subscription, or upgrade to try multiple products each month.

ScentBird Earl Grey & BlackBerry Hand Cream



I absolutely love it! The smell is absolutely intoxicating! I can't get enough of these hand creams! The smell is calm and amazing! Like a vacation spa inside a tube.. 💋


Scentbird Rose & Prosecco hand cream


The creams always goes on so smooth and lasts for hours... It makes my hands feel velvety smooth and luxurious! Makes me wanna reapply when I don't need to yet... lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts