--> 
»

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sewing on a button by machine

The only way I have ever known how to sew a button is by hand. I recently purchased my new sewing machine. With the sewing machine came a button hole foot. The thing is...I am scared to use it. It is because I didn't know how. But thanks to the amazing gifts of YouTube I looked it up...
Here is the most simple I could fine and now I am gonna give it a whirl...


If you didn't know how to sew on a button, what did you learn from this video? Will you continue to hand sew? Or machine sew? I think I'm gonna go with machine....
-Jess
author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!