Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sewing on a button by machine

The only way I have ever known how to sew a button is by hand. I recently purchased my new sewing machine. With the sewing machine came a button hole foot. The thing is...I am scared to use it. It is because I didn't know how. But thanks to the amazing gifts of YouTube I looked it up...
Here is the most simple I could fine and now I am gonna give it a whirl...


If you didn't know how to sew on a button, what did you learn from this video? Will you continue to hand sew? Or machine sew? I think I'm gonna go with machine....
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts