--> 
»

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Family


V

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Jessica. I am 21. I

love to sew, scrapbook, &

crochet. I am a totally

different person than I

used to be and I have my

family (Adam, Aidan, & Adisyn)

to thank for that.

 

Adam n Jess

PThis is the love of my life.

I have been with Adam for 4 years.

We have 2 amazing, wonderful

kids.

Aidan is my little boy. He just

turned 3 in March. This boy is such

a funny little guy. He was born

weighing 1 pound & 13 ounces. He

was smaller than a 20 oz. coke

bottle. I am so glad that he is

happy & Healthy. #

Aidan- RAWR

Then came Adisyn. She is so sweet

& Funny. She turned 1 on Feb. 1

I’ve fell so in love with them. They

are the center of my world.

Always have been & always will be.

I’m so blessed to have

these little kids in my life making

me smile. %

Adi- Just perfectamazing-kids

I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you

would like to share your family, please

feel free..

comment them here.

add them to my facebook.

or email them to me- @

sewcraftable@gmail.com

being-a-mommy-quote

 

>

 

so much.  < Jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!