Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Family


V

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Jessica. I am 21. I

love to sew, scrapbook, &

crochet. I am a totally

different person than I

used to be and I have my

family (Adam, Aidan, & Adisyn)

to thank for that.

 

Adam n Jess

PThis is the love of my life.

I have been with Adam for 4 years.

We have 2 amazing, wonderful

kids.

Aidan is my little boy. He just

turned 3 in March. This boy is such

a funny little guy. He was born

weighing 1 pound & 13 ounces. He

was smaller than a 20 oz. coke

bottle. I am so glad that he is

happy & Healthy. #

Aidan- RAWR

Then came Adisyn. She is so sweet

& Funny. She turned 1 on Feb. 1

I’ve fell so in love with them. They

are the center of my world.

Always have been & always will be.

I’m so blessed to have

these little kids in my life making

me smile. %

Adi- Just perfectamazing-kids

I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you

would like to share your family, please

feel free..

comment them here.

add them to my facebook.

or email them to me- @

sewcraftable@gmail.com

being-a-mommy-quote

 

>

 

so much.  < Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts