Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tutorials…

I have been looking at Crafty Blogs and

here are some that I love..

& Why. You can just click on the name

of the blog and be taken there in a

new window

1. Just Something I made.

I love her DIY stamps..

This would be so awesome on a handmade baby shower gift or Easter…

Here is the link to all of her DIY tutorialz

2. Maximum Rabbit Designs.

I love her DIY Button Stamp

3.This isn’t a blog, but still

crafty..Suite101

This is how to create your own

stamp pad.

(no picture available)..

4. Attic24

I love these Crochet Flowers.

Here’s the tutorial

Img_0410_sm

5. How About Orange

Gift Bow from Magazine Page

Tutorial

6. Blueprint Crafts

DIY Coasters

7. Craftopia

Turn This

into this with this tutorial

That is all for now

I will post some more

interesting tutorials 

later on.

Thanks for giving me your

time & I hope you have a

nice day. % #Jess#

1 comment:

  1. thank-you for linking to my button stamp tute :o)

    love the crochet flowers - i follow that blog too it's so colourful and gorgeous - i just wish i could crochet!

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts