--> 
»

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 3rd and 4th Blog Dare

I am going to have to write 2 Blog Dares in 1 post, because I was worn out and completely forgot.

Jan 3rd: Bucket List:  If you already  have one, review it and see what needs to be added or checked off.

I don’t already have a bucket list. I haven’t actually made one, so this will be the first for me.

*I want to own my own business selling items that I make.

*I want to take my kids to Disney World

*I want to stop being so full of Anxiety and let my kids stay the night somewhere so the hubs and I can go and have a night for ourselves.

*I want to write a book.

*I want to post tutorials on my blog

*I want to guest post on at least 10 blogs

*I want to own my own house with a building I could store my “shop items in”

*I want to go to a concert {only been to 1 my entire life}

 

Jan. 4th: What I shouldn't have bought this holiday season.

There wasn’t anything that I shouldn’t have bought. We only bought for our kids this year, and I made presents for everyone else. So there isn’t like some huge present or product that I bought that I wish I could return. Nope, this girl is totally guilt free this holiday season =)

Jess

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!