Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Blog Hops

Welcome to Made.By.Jess,  I am a writer, a reader, a crafter, a bookaholic, a mom with 2 kids under 5...I am in love with all things design; Yarn, Fabric, Paints.. I could get lost forever in a yard sale, and the flea market. I am an independent person, who loves to show my bright side as often as I can. I try to find the light within the darkness. I love being a mom, I love being a writer, and I am a FASHION junkie. I find stuff that is plain and try to make it into something that represents myself. I like to DIY stuff. 


Leave a comment and I will follow you back. Thanks, Jess

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts