--> 
»

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My First Interview: @ Mommy Community

Mom Blogger Interview: Jessica of Made By Jess

Meet Jessica of Made by Jess.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging, so that I could find a new way to connect with other moms, and eventually get my handmade business off the ground. It became more than just that. I started reviewing products, joining hops, and making the most awesome blogger friends. I have come so far with the blog, and I love being a part of the blog community.
What are your goals for your blog going forward?
I am trying everything I can to spread the word about my blog, so I can get as many friends.followers as I can, so that I will have a readership already at hand when I launch my business off the ground. I have been preparing for more than over a year for this. Teaching myself new techniques, reading new exciting craft books, and trying the best I can to produce quality handmade items that people would enjoy receiving as well as giving.
Are you active in Social Media? What do you enjoy about it?
I am active in Social Media, and I love that everybody is so networked these days. It is so easy to be able to stay in constant contact with people: to further myself, my blog, and my company.
If you had to pick a favorite post on your blog what would it be and why do you like it best?
I really like my “Perfume Pointers” Blog Post because I would love to write more articles. I have been trying to gain followers for awhile, so I post mostly reviews and giveaways. I do need to post more “me” posts. But this one rocks right now.

Show me some comment ♥ and head on over HERE

author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!