Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Women’s 70 Costume Review



Before you know it, Halloween will be right around the corner. Summer is coming to an end, and fall weather will be in the forecast before long. Pumpkins, Leaves, and Costumes..
I was able to review a Sexy Women Costume from Costume Supercenter. There were so many different choices that it was SO hard to choose. I didn’t know which one would be the best for me, because they all looked so amazing.
They had TONS and TONS of categories that looked appealing to me. I immediately started looking through the Sexy Gangsters category. No- not the pants sagging, limping, bullet hole Gangster. It’s the 1920-30 era gangster costumes. Cool, huh?
clip_image001[5]
They also had a can-can dancer that really caught my eye. It was elegantly made, with off the shoulder dress. Pink and was bunched up in the front.
clip_image001[7]
I started thinking though- I could use a costume AS a costume, but if I chose something that could also fit as a beach-cover or summer dress would be awesome. I immediately started looking through the 60’s & 70’s costumes.
clip_image001[9]
I found one that had detachable sleeves and looked like it could also be used as a beach cover up or short summer dress that I could wear shorts underneath it. I loved the colors and the fact that it came with a matching headband. It was the Free Spirt 60’s costume. It has such bright colors, and has a metal peace sign on the right side of the halter top tie back.
Free spirits go with the flow and take one day at a time. Why worry about tomorrow when you can have so much fun enjoying today? This sexy costume has a 60s style mini dress features a halter top and an empire waistline. It has a fun floral prints, sheer detached bell sleeves and a matching headband.
You'll be sexy, comfortable and feeling the love in The Free Spirit Women's Sexy 60s costume. The Women's Sexy Free Spirit Costume embraces this philosophy with its easy fit and carefree style. TThere are a variety of women's hippie costume accessories that will go great with this outfit so check them out along with this costume and have a really groovy, free-spirited Halloween.
When it came- I loved it. There was a small problem with the halter top being a bit big even though I chose a small. But I just safety pinned it together, so it wasn’t showing so much chest bone. I can’t help that I’m small up top.. LOL
2012-05-08 03.15.112012-05-08 03.11.332012-05-08 03.13.252012-05-08 03.14.43
I thought it was really cute. I loved it besides the gaping top- But because I love to sew- I can fix it right up! That’s a huge plus! I love that this is so colorful and looks amazing with a bathing suit underneath.
I can throw this in my beach bag and have something lightweight and fashionable to put on after I get done swimming to wear before swimming. I love it!


clip_image001
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica










No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts