--> 
»

Friday, January 3, 2014

Almost There… #WritingPrompt

almost there
My main personal resolution (even before New Years) was to become more organized in both my personal and blogging life. Now that I own two blogs, it’s twice as much work & time.  I wanted to become more organized and use time wisely.

I desperately need to create a schedule so that both blogs get enough time and attention to prosper. I want to have amazing blogs while still having time for myself and my family.
I’ve been organizing everything around my house, my files, and my pictures on my phone/computer. I’ve been planning posts to write and thinking about so many different tutorials I want to share with you all.


I wanted to create time to actually “create.” I love crochet, sewing, and digital design. I love to design with digital scraps and website layouts. I would love to incorporate that into my blog this year. I think I’ve spent enough time working hard to get all of you loyal followers, now I want to make it worth your while to visit.

I don’t just want to be known as the “review” blog or “mom” blog or whatever. I want to offer more than a “niche”.

So, now that I have everything set up, now it’s just time to plan that schedule and stick to it. AND hope that creativity strikes more often, lol.

What tasks/goals/life plans have you almost met?

Join in on the Bloggy Moms Blog Dare Challenge and link up below! I’ll come visit!



author

This post was written by:

Jessica is the writer behind Sweet Southern Mama. She is the mother of 2 adorable kids- Aidan, 7 and Adisyn, 5. She lives in Kentucky with her fiance and kids. She loves designing blogs, reading, writing, crafting, all things electronic, photography, and spending time with her family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!