Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, January 3, 2014

Almost There… #WritingPrompt

almost there
My main personal resolution (even before New Years) was to become more organized in both my personal and blogging life. Now that I own two blogs, it’s twice as much work & time.  I wanted to become more organized and use time wisely.

I desperately need to create a schedule so that both blogs get enough time and attention to prosper. I want to have amazing blogs while still having time for myself and my family.
I’ve been organizing everything around my house, my files, and my pictures on my phone/computer. I’ve been planning posts to write and thinking about so many different tutorials I want to share with you all.


I wanted to create time to actually “create.” I love crochet, sewing, and digital design. I love to design with digital scraps and website layouts. I would love to incorporate that into my blog this year. I think I’ve spent enough time working hard to get all of you loyal followers, now I want to make it worth your while to visit.

I don’t just want to be known as the “review” blog or “mom” blog or whatever. I want to offer more than a “niche”.

So, now that I have everything set up, now it’s just time to plan that schedule and stick to it. AND hope that creativity strikes more often, lol.

What tasks/goals/life plans have you almost met?

Join in on the Bloggy Moms Blog Dare Challenge and link up below! I’ll come visit!



Popular Posts