Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 24, 2010

If you want to learn to crochet..

My aunt crochet’s & she is really good at it. When my mom’s sewing machine broke down on me last year (before I got mine)..I was thinking of other crafty things to do…so the book dork in me (as in: the librarians know me by name & the way I get things done at the library)..which is I research books I want before I get there & then browse around a minute… but anyway I went & checked out possibly every book I could on crochet. It taught me alot (but teaching yourself from a book is a lot harder than having someone there to show you what’s going on)..

Here are a few that have actually HELPED & not made me think “what I am doing to myself?”..

100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and MoreCrocheting For Dummies

Warm Fuzzies: 30 Sweet Felted Projects

Here are some YouTube video’s that also helped..

1. How to do a slip knot stitch (the very first stitch)…

2. How to make a chain stitch

3. Single Crochet

4. Half Double Crochet

5. Double Crochet

6. Triple Crochet

7. Slip Stitch

8. Weaving in the ends

Happy crocheting…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts