Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I’m better now & a blog makeover

Thanks everyone for commenting and making me feel better.

To make myself happy, I made-over my blog.

Cute, huh?

Not like the old one, but I decided to finally transfer to the new

blogger…

anybody want a button?

It’s on the left sidebar..

Thanks to all of you 92 friends following.

Nave any comments or anything don’t be afraid to click the mail

sign @ the top and I DO respond back. I love email..

♥Jess

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and I am about to follow you...there are definitely ups and downs in blogging, hang in there! I think the "ups" can be better than the "downs". Have a fabulous 4th of July! (PS - I think your blog is adorable!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout!! Love it!! Stopping by to say hi from the blog hop!! I am a new follower!! Have a great weekend!

    www.justtryingtosavemoney.com

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts