Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 2, 2010

Picnic Basket Crafts {Moisturizer Review}

Tiffany Norton of Picnic Basket Crafts gave me the chance to review her natural spray deodorant a couple of weeks ago, you may remember from {here}..I thought it was a very awesome product and was glad to test another.

You can find her blog {here}

About Tiffany

Picnic Basket Crafts

“I'm a mom to 2 beautiful boys, wife to a wonderful husband, and teacher to the best 7th graders in the world. I shouldn't even have time for a hobby, much less a small business, but there you have it. I keep myself pretty busy when I'm not at work or commuting halfway across the state of Colorado. These days I like to ski/snowboard and craft all kinds of geeky little goodies. Sleeping is a close third on my list. But as soon as I get woken up in the morning, my "to do" is cued up and ready to go, and I just can't get back to sleep... I hate it when that happens!”

She makes all natural products and I love them. I especially love doing business with her. She is nice, prompt, and keeps her promises. She has high quality products that she didn’t charge much for at all. & she ships really fast and emails you back with any questions.

The moisturizer was a 5% Zinc Oxide Facial Moisturizer for Acne-prone skin.

As soon as I put it on, I fell in love. It wasn’t very thick,  just thick enough to go on your face with out over doing it. It provided a cool effect on my skin, like you could just feel it helping and replenishing it. The smell was like noxema if you have ever tried it, I actually like the smell. I think it smells like “rejuvenation.” and “clean.”

'It also helps protect from the harmful rays of the sun coming with SPF 12-19. Who could ask more from a moisturizer? Not me..

I choose this..

& you should give it a try.

More awesome products

SUPER GREEN Cleanse and Moisturize Mist for Baby - Complete Starter Set for Ecofriendly Alternative to Baby Wipes - Over 36 Ounces of Baby Wipe Spray - Will Last 6 Months or More

SUPER GREEN Cleanse and Moisturize Mist for Baby - Complete Starter Set for Ecofriendly Alternative to Baby Wipes - Over 36 Ounces of Baby Wipe Spray - Will Last 6 Months or More

 

Gingerbread - 85 Percent Organic Shea Mousse - Fluffy and Decadent Unrefined Whipped Shea Butter

Gingerbread - 85 Percent Organic Shea Mousse - Fluffy and Decadent Unrefined Whipped Shea Butter

“It will melt on your skin instantly and slowly soak in to give a very soft, but non-greasy feel. A little goes a long way with this formula, since your skin can only absorb so much at once.”

Natural Lip Balm - Winter Mint, Coffee and Kahlua, Strawberry Lime, Pink Grapefruit or Lemon

Natural Lip Balm - Winter Mint, Coffee and Kahlua, Strawberry Lime, Pink Grapefruit or Lemon

zoom

“I make and sell breakfast burritos sometimes at school. I just make them the way I like them. Turns out, everyone else likes them just like I do. I'm always surprised, but people tell me all the time my breakfast burritos are the best they've ever had. Same thing with my lip balm. You might think lip balm is just lip balm. Who really knows the difference between brands?”

All Natural Hand and Body Lotion - 8 oz. Pump Bottle - Custom Scented, Made With Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil

All Natural Hand and Body Lotion - 8 oz. Pump Bottle - Custom Scented, Made With Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil

“It doesn't get any fresher than this - I will make this lotion when you order it! I've got more essential oils and fragrance oils than it should be legal to possess, so you can pretty much name your fancy. I probably have it!”

{She has in no way paid me to market this product for her. She let me test her products and I love them so much I have to pass them on}

You don’t want to miss out do ya?

I don’t want ya to either

Have a nice night

We’ll see what tomorrow brings

♥Jess.

 

2 comments:

  1. Joining as a new follower from Following Friday! That baby wipe solution looks good - I make my own right now, but I'm sure this is better! Hope You can buzz on over to my site soon!

    ~B.B.
    Buzzing the Day Away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, beautiful blog... came by from let's Give it away...
    your newest follower now..:)

    ReplyDelete

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts