Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Youthful Trends {Review & discount}

I have recently had the awesome experience of reviewing Youthful Trends Caffeinated Make-up Primer.

With the hot weather and the humidity, I was glad I had this.

I usually have a problem with my make-up sweating off in the summer, so I don’t usually wear it. I hate the icky feeling that comes from sweat mixed with foundation. {It works with powder & liquid foundations}

After the shower, I applied some of this to my face {it comes in a spray bottle} so I just barely sprayed it on my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose and then took a clean make-up applicator sponge to rub it in. I let it dry for a second and then put on the foundation..

& later on when I started to sweat..

I noticed the make-up was still THERE. It wasn’t smudged, it wasn’t smearing, it still looked as if I had just applied it. So, I guess that means, you won’t have to see my lack of skin sun bare anymore {yay you}

It reduces sweating, extends make-up, Tones, & hydrates..

You can also apply this at night for added and total rejuvenation..

About the Make-up Primer:

“Youthful Trends Makeup Primer is the world's first caffeinated primer with 100% natural ingredients. Makeup primers are all the rage these days, and they are used to help set your makeup and reduce the appearance of lines while absorbing oils and binding makeup to the skin.”

“Unlike sticky primers and serums, this water based spray dries evenly while hydrating skin and tightening lines. Our spray also helps pores breathe and keeps makeup looking beautiful all day long. It also reduces facial sweating and protects skin from UV damage. “

“This proprietary formula outperforms all other makeup primers and one bottle lasts for many months. It's fantastic stuff works for all skin types and colors, as well as all types of makeup including mineral powders, creams and liquids. Supercharge your makeup regimen today for flawless beauty with the world's first caffeinated skin primer.”

It is the most amazing product. You can use as as a make-up extender/sweat decrease/moisturizer. How about that?

There are some other products I have come to wish I had..

{check em out}

ThermaSkin Anti-Aging Soap™ is like botox in a bottle. This all natural anti-aging soap is not like any other soap or non-soap cleanser. It instantly unclogs pores, tightens skin and replenishes elasticity and color without chemicals that strip your skin. It’s perfect for removing makeup, dirt, pollutants and oils. Also stops and prevents acne.

ThermaSkin Bug Blocker™ roll-on features a proprietary formulation of proven essential oils with capsaicin to repel a variety of common insects including mosquitoes, gnats, horseflies, black flies, fleas and ticks. Contains Capsaicin, Lemon Eucalyptus, Geranium and Cedar oils. This proprietary formula really works and it's kid safe.

ThermaScalp Spray™ promotes follicle regeneration and circulation to relieve dryness and itching. It's great for dry scalp, dandruff, thinning hair and general dermatitis. ThermaScalp invigorates hair follicles with a gentle thermal action that permeates the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth

I do hope you keep this company in mind when buying health care items. The ingredients are natural and the company offers A 100% Money Back Guarantee if you aren’t satisfied..

but I guarantee you will..& so the Youthful Trends is giving my readers a 25% discount at both their website- Youthful Trends and GreenSations when you enter the code

(SHEBLOG}

So go take advantage of it, & enjoy =)

Hope you had a great Thurday..

don’t forget our Guest post from Heather Claus this weekend..

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts