Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bad Habit Gifts~Where Bad is Better~ {Make-up Review}

BadHabitMinerals our MakeUp Etsy

I was lucky enough to win reviewer of the month with Bad Habit Gifts.

I chose the Black Death and Smoke out eyeshadows..

I just wanted to try something a little different. I think that black and grey are sophisticated and elegant. I think that more people should consider wearing it, and especially if they get it from Bad Habit Gifts. These are some really awesome people who make the best mineral make-up for a price that anyone can afford.

The make-up comes in little jars that make it easy to put on and even easier to not make a mess with. I’m not scared it will dump everywhere in my purse and of course I have to take it everywhere.

DSCF3943

I loved both of them because they were so well made. This mineral make-up feels so great on my skin and actually has SPF’s to protect against sun exposure. It looks great and has such great tones. I don’t usually wear alot of make-up because my skin is oily and foundation breaks me out. I didn’t even have to use foundation when I put on their bronzer. It doesn’t make you look orange and fake. It looks beautiful and I am glad I got a chance to work with Bad Habit Gifts.

DSCF3922

Smoke Out - Eye Shadow

This is the smoke out eyeshadow. It is such a beautiful color of grey and would look great no matter where your going. Whether to work, school, or a night on the town.

Picture0066

Black Death - Eye Shadow

This is the Black Death eyeshadow. I swear, I love it. I know that most people wouldn’t wear black eyeshadow on a daily basis, but why not? This eyeshadow is amazing and is great for just lining your eyes with it. I think it looks professional and would be great to wear to work or anywhere else.

Bad Habit Gifts specialize in making their own line of mineral makeup, Bad Habit Minerals. It’s great for all skin types, even sensitive skin! It will leave you with a fresh, natural look that is smooth to the touch.

Benefits of mineral make-up

Mineral makeup is great for women with sensitive skin. It allows the skin to breathe and doesn’t clog pores. It is also beneficial for those who suffer from acne and rosacea, as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It proves a more natural look and doesn’t feel heavy like other makeup. It also reflects light making wrinkles and lines less noticeable. A lot of the chemical-based products are made with oils, which doesn’t help women who already have an oily complexion. Mineral makeup is an excellent solution for oily skin!

*No talc

*No harmful chemicals

*No animal testing

*No irritating fragrances

*Smooths skin

*SPF protection

*Long lasting

*Water proof

They also handcraft jewelry from clay. Using no molds, to create beautiful cupcakes, donuts, sushi trays and more! You can go to their website to see their full makeup line, handmade jewelry and other accessories they sell. They also do many contests and giveaways, so check back with them frequently.

Head on over and see some other amazing products they have..

♥Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts