Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Review

clip_image001[6]

Put on a smile, a fabulous pair of earrings, and make the world your oyster.

A woman's accessories can be her best friend. They can help accentuate an outfit like nothing else. A woman's shoes, jewelry, and handbags say everything about her.

How would you feel if you received an awesome pair of earrings in the month EVERY single month? A-MAH-ZING right? I know. Diva Dangler is an awesome club that you can join for $10, and receive a new (surprise) pair of earrings every month.

Diva Dangler truly stays on top of the fashion world, to give you the style you need. Delivered right to your home, store or dorm. You could also surprise a friend (OR daughter). This is the perfect little gift to someone you love. Letting them know that you are thinking about them. They will think of you lovingly every time a pair come in the mail!

There is no minimum number of months that you have to be enrolled, so you can cancel at anytime if you aren’t happy (but you have to be crazy not to be). They come in an awesome little silk sachet to keep them safe *or to use for something else if you wish*.

I received an amazing pair of earrings from Diva Dangler. The pair I received are the Chandelier earrings, and they come free to anyone who signs up for the monthly Diva Dangler club!

2012-04-29 22.16.072012-04-29 22.05.262012-04-29 22.15.472012-04-29 22.16.01

These are adorable aren’t they? And the bag is just as awesome. I was thinking of using it as a lipstick/chapstick bag for my favorites. I hang all my earrings up so they don’t ravel or get lost, so really I got two treasures in one ;)

These earring are perfect for a date night with the hubby, adding style to your favorite outfits, or going out with your friends.

As soon as they come in, I couldn’t wait to come in. They are long and dangly, but they aren’t heavy. The quality was superb and they were amazingly comfortable. They are so sophisticated and stylish, all for $10 a month.

I am allergic to nickel, so I was taking a chance when I wore them. I usually get itchiness and burning earlobes wearing anything not real gold or silver, but NOTHING. I wore these earring ALL day long and I had NO allergic reaction, so they MUST be hypoallergenic.

If you join, you can get these awesome chandelier earrings- and then every month you’ll (or someone you love) receive an

To buy a Diva Dangler, shop their Earring Boutique or join their earring of the month club, please visit their website.

Diva Dangler

Follow on Facebook and Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts