Search This Blog

Friends & Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Contact US:

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, July 30, 2012

Your Skin is Worth it: Invest in Natural Skincare


Lately natural makeup has been my latest beauty obsession. The reasoning behind this is quite simple really. What began as me beginning to understand animal cruelty and how companies in China and other countries unfortunately allow animal testing for their beauty brands actually lead me to learn about organic makeup in general. Due to my love for animals I learned about cruelty free beauty first (companies who do not test on animals), and then from there I also learned that most cruelty free brands also make natural makeup. Basically they usually coincide because natural ingredients are favored by cruelty-free beauty brands.

My skin has always broken out ever since I was a young teen. There are many reasons why I still suffer from minor skin irritations and they have to do with allergies, food allergies, and hormonal issues. Since I’m constantly trying to deal with these issues (even though it doesn’t hinder me from living life to the fullest), I do everything that I can to eliminate this problem. One way I prevent acne from forming is by using natural skincare and makeup. Natural beauty products are made from the natural minerals of the earth, so you are putting pure and paraben free products on your skin that most of the time will not irritate your skin. In fact, most natural beauty products will only help your skin look lovely and radiant.  

If you aren’t familiar with parabens, they are a compound formed from acid and alcohol! Yes, if you think about it next time you’re going to buy a favorite beauty brand, do your research first and find out if they are paraben free first. Parabens are used to preserve makeup, but the truth is that companies don’t have to use them! Instead of putting makeup with harmful chemicals all over your face, find organic skincare that will help improve your skin. There are ways to get around using harmful parabens that cause skin irritations, and that’s why natural beauty products are currently on the rise and are in higher demand.

Natural skincare is also made with anti-oxidants that will help improve your skin and the appearance of it too. Now I love putting on makeup that makes my skin feel great and plus – I’ve noticed less acne! Of course I still have to be careful about what I use, but using natural beauty as opposed to the chemical-infused makeup that I was using before is a huge improvement. Plus, I’m helping the environment and our animals by saying no to testing makeup and more on our sweet animals!

I highly encourage you to check out natural beauty products – it’s worth the research and your skin is worth it too!

Sierra is a freelance writer and recently a natural beauty and makeup lover. She loves finding products that make her skin look nice and she’s noticed healthier looking skin the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I♥Comments, Thanks for leaving one, I always read and comment back =)

Popular Posts